Monday, February 6, 2006

State of the Union Address

Did anybody watch the talking chimp's bs speech? What a crock! I managed to watch about 45 seconds of it then I got so irritated I had to turn it off. I really hope the world doesn't think that King George is an example of the typical American. Really, we're not all that stupid. What the Hell are nucular weapons anyway?

Here's how the State of the Union address should have gone. "My fellow Americans, I'm here tonight to tell you that you are fucked. Completely and hopelessly fucked for generations to come and it's all my fault but I don't care because my friends and I are getting oh so very rich. Screw you all, and goodnight."

How sad is it that impeachment isn't even worth considering? President Cheney? Umm no, I'd pick up an accent, learn to say "eh" and move way North. Molson isn't a bad beer, I could deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

});