Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Some Stuff

Yes!! First I want to say I am happy as happy can be. That frigging stone is gone, I got rid of it this morning. Mostly I'm happy because all you doom and gloomers out there telling me it was going to hurt even worse then my night in the ER were wrong. I didn't feel a thing. Like rolling a marble through a firehose baby, plenty of room to spare! Okay, enough bragging now. I see a doc in a week to get the thing analyzed and find out what my chances are of having to go through that barrel of laughs again.

Next, garden pictures. Yes I've been slacking. Sue me. I think I screwed around and missed a few plants but now that August is almost here I finally got around to putting up some pictures from June. Same deal as usual, making the rounds of the yard with closeups following the wide angle shots. The combination of winter damage and a bunch of nasty storms has left some gaping holes but all in all it's not looking too bad. Most of the damage was to bigger plants and they are starting to come back, they won't be much to look at this year but there's always next year. Grow dammit, grow!

Let's see, what else? Oh yeah, I have now entered into the politics of my little town. I am the Iron Fist of the Borough on the Zoning Appeals Board. Soon I will realize my political aspirations and become Ruler of the World, muahahahahahaha! Scary, no? King Jeff? Hmmm, I don't like that one. Your Lordship? His Royal Highness? I don't like them either. Grand Poobah? Hmmm, this is tough and I haven't even started yet! *sigh* I can already hear the sarcastic comments. Bring it on, I can take it. Just remember that one day I will be your King, or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

});