Thursday, July 22, 2010

Waste That Money!

I got another letter from my attorney today informing me that swcnbn's attorney has filed a "Motion to Appoint a Master". It cost her $510 just to file and it's an unnecessary waste of time and money to even go through the process.

First our attorneys meet with the Master to familiarize them with the issues of the case. Second, we have a settlement conference during which an attempt is made to place a value on all of our assets and determine their equitable distribution. If her past behavior is any indication of what I can expect then this conference will fail and we'll have to go to stage three which is a full blown court hearing that will be at least a thousand dollar day just from the legal fees involved.

All I want is her gone, out of my life completely and forever. Apparently that's too much to ask because she keeps coming up with trick after stupid trick to keep herself in my life as long as possible. I'm beginning to understand why so many divorced people loathe their ex so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

});